Brendan graduated from the university of the Witwatersrand in 2013 with a Bachelor of Science in Physiotherapy. He has gained valuable experience in both the public and private sectors, treating a variety of conditions from sports, spinal and musculoskeletal injuries to in-hospital ICU, post-operative cases and respiratory conditions. Brendan strives for continuous personal and professional development and is currently completing his Orthopaedic Manipulative Therapy (OMT) course. He implements a “hands-on” approach to his treatments, which is supplemented by dry needling, electrotherapy, exercise and education, as necessary.
- Soft tissue and joint treatment
- Back and Neck conditions
- Sports related injuries
- Post-Operative rehabilitation
- Respiratory / Chest treatments
- Dry needling
- Home-Based treatment
- Initial evaluations will be scheduled for approximately 60 minutes. Thereafter sessions will last 30-45 minutes, depending on the condition to be treated.
What to bring:
- Please bring any scans, x-rays and referral letters that you may have, relating to your condition.
- Patients will be required to settle their accounts after each treatment.
- Treatments are charged according to Discovery medical aid rates.
- Invoices will be sent to the patient via email, which can be used to claim back from your medical aid.
- Cash and card facilities are available at the practice.