Brendan graduated from the university of the Witwatersrand in 2013 with a Bachelor of Science in Physiotherapy. He was recognised as the top clinical student in his third year of study as well as the top student in Physiotherapy III in his final year. He has gained valuable experience in both the public and private sectors, treating a variety of conditions including sports, spinal and musculoskeletal injuries, as well as in-hospital ICU, post-operative cases and respiratory conditions.
Brendan strives for continuous personal and professional development and has obtained his Orthopaedic Manipulative Therapy (OMT) certification with distinction and as the top student in 2018, among other post-graduate certifications. He implements a “hands-on” approach to his treatments, which is supplemented by dry needling, strapping, electrotherapy, exercise and education, as necessary.
Brendan is a keen sportsman and sports fanatic and hence his understanding of various sporting disciplines allows his treatments to be focused and aimed at the individual needs and goals of his patients.
- Initial evaluations will be scheduled for approximately 60 minutes. Thereafter sessions will last 30-45 minutes, depending on the condition to be treated.
What to bring:
- Please bring any scans, x-rays and referral letters that you may have, relating to your condition.
- Patients will be required to settle their accounts after each treatment.
- Treatments are charged according to Discovery medical aid rates.
- Invoices will be sent to the patient via email, which can be used to claim back from your medical aid.
- Cash and card facilities are available at the practice.